"DON'T LET YOUR POOL & WATER BILLS DRAIN YOU!!!"
LEAK TECH SPECIALISE IN FINDING AND REPAIRING LEAKS IN ANY PIPE WORK IN YOUR POOL, HOME, GARDEN, PATHS OR DRIVEWAYS.
WE GUARANTEE TO FIND LEAKS AND REPAIR THEM QUICKLY!!!
WE HAVE 100% SUCCESS IN LEAK DETECTION.
WE USE THE LATEST TEST EQUIPMENT, TOOLS AND ONLY QUALITY PRODUCTS & MATERIALS.
WE GUARANTEE TO FIND IT AND REPAIR IT QUICKLY WITHOUT THE NEED FOR MAJOR EXCAVATION, CAUSING THE LEAST AMOUNT OF DISTRUPTION TO THE POOL AND SURROUNDING AREAS*
Pool leaks are a serious problem that all pool owners face. Leaks can create long term side effects including structural damage to the pool shell, damage to concrete, lawns and other surrounding areas.
Pools are meant to be watertight, but sealants will deteriorate and other parts of your pool shift and settle or just wear out. Pools can leak through any of the fittings or accessories, plumbing or even through the shell. It is important to repair leaks, not only to save water, heat and chemicals, but to prevent serious damage to the ground supporting the pool shell.
A concrete pool can actually rise and float out of the ground when it becomes empty because of the excess water adding to the water table.
The first challenge is to confirm whether your pool actually has a leak - or is the water loss due to other factors, such as excessive splashing or by natural evaporation.
*in 95% of cases.
IS YOUR POOL LEAKING??
. You may have a leak if:
- The water level is dropping faster than normal
- The pool has air in the system
- There is a significant increase in you water bill
- There are soggy spots around the pool
- You add water more than once a week
- The pool area is lifting
- You see cracks appearing in and around the pool area
- You are using more chemicals than normal
- Your automatic pool filler is running more than normal
WHY DO POOLS LEAK ?
There are many reasons Why pools leak including:
- Your pool may have leaked from the day it was built
- During construction a pipe fitting may not have been glued properly
- Ground settling issues can cause plumbing to sag and break
- A small leak in pipes can cause tree roots to migrate toward the moisture in the soil and the roots will wrap around pool plumbing and crack a pipe
- Pool tile grout can crack below the normal water line, or the pool might just develop a crack
- Any place where plastic pipe comes through the pool shell can Develop leaks as the pools interior finish begins to deteriorate
- As weather changes your pool will expand and contract and generally making small leaks bigger leaks
- Small leaks always create a larger problem eventually
Use our Pool Calculator to determine your leakage. Click Here.